This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 531 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $149,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 574000041
- Zillow Home ID: 57743007
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06040 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Manchester as a whole. Among 06040 homes, this home is valued 6.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% greater than in Manchester, and 106.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
|47 Virginia Rd Manchester, CT||$178K||3||1.1||1,750|
|31 Virginia Rd Manchester, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,470|
|61 Teresa Rd Manchester, CT||$160K||3||2||1,344|
|61 Teresa Rd Manchester, CT||$165K||3||1.5||1,344|
|60 Ansaldi Rd Manchester, CT||$172K||3||--||1,470|
|55 Virginia Rd Manchester, CT||$155K||3||1.5||1,192|
|42 Virginia Rd Manchester, CT||$213K||4||2||1,964|
|34 Virginia Rd Manchester, CT||$208K||4||1.5||1,774|
|50 Virginia Rd Manchester, CT||$209K||4||1.5||1,755|
|55 Teresa Rd Manchester, CT||$174K||3||1.5||1,470|
|52 Ansaldi Rd Manchester, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,566|
|19 Virginia Rd Manchester, CT||$175K||3||1.5||1,566|
|26 Virginia Rd Manchester, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,470|
|66 Teresa Rd Manchester, CT||$143K||2||1||1,120|
|58 Virginia Rd Manchester, CT||$228K||3||2||2,200|
|60 Teresa Rd Manchester, CT||$158K||2||2||1,312|
|46 Ansaldi Rd Manchester, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,566|
|47 Teresa Rd Manchester, CT||$160K||2||1||1,345|
|45 Battista Rd Manchester, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,769|
|42 Andor Rd Manchester, CT||$162K||2||1||1,212|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!