- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
41 Ware St, Somerville, MA 021446 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,335 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Upstairs owner's unit fully renovated to a high quality level in 2004. Approx. 2000 sq ft. Kit, FamRm, DR, LR, Den, half bath, 2 large bedrooms, MB w/office (convertible to master bath), bath. New high efficiency boiler 2004. W/D in unit.
- First floor rental unit remodeled 2008. Kit, DR, LR, 2 bedrooms, bath.
- 2 car garage, plus additional 2 car tandem driveway; secluded courtyard patio (low maintenance); old growth fir floors; very good light in both units (corner lot); quiet street (mostly owner-occupied and no student rentals that I'm aware of); 5 minute walk to Teele Sq, 15 minute walk to Davis Sq.
- Both units have hot water heating; 200 amp electrical; new 30 year roof 1999; new windows 2003. New porch 2012
- Disclosure: I have not put it on the open market yet only because it lacks curb appeal: some exterior trim replacement is the last repair to be done before I list. I would consider negotiating an allowance for this work.
- Lot: 4,300 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 270 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $262
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Floor size: 3,335 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Zillow Home ID: 2109651054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41 Ware Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02144 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% less than in Somerville, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02144 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02144 home values.
- 41 Ware St Somerville, MA$912K1143,840
- 39 Ware St Somerville, MA$783K332,270
- 14 Dow St Somerville, MA$799K633,412
- 36 Ware St Somerville, MA$809K522,666
- 42 Ware St Somerville, MA$693K422,696
- 35 Ware St Somerville, MA$815K735,965
- 21 Dow St Somerville, MA$652K321,925
- 34 Ware St Somerville, MA$939K532,670
- 17 Dow St Somerville, MA$740K533,112
- 46 Ware St Somerville, MA$642K321,825
- 10 Dow St Somerville, MA$913K53.53,056
- 7 Dow St Somerville, MA$822K623,478
- 31 Ware St Somerville, MA$877K533,421
- 31 Ware St # 2 Somerville, MA$795K------
- 23 Dow St # 2 Somerville, MA$679K321,695
- 48 Ware St UNIT 1 Somerville, MA$472K21960
- 48 Ware St UNIT 2 Somerville, MA$672K322,060
- 28 Ware St Somerville, MA$1.01M633,244
- 43 Fairmount Ave Somerville, MA$901K422,612
- 47 Fairmount Ave Somerville, MA$1.01M543,063
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!