410 5th St W, Sonoma, CA 954762 beds, 2 baths, 1,468 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $460
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,468 sqft
- Parcel #: 018191001
- Zillow Home ID: 15769779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 410 5th St W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95476, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% less than in Sonoma, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 485 W Spain St Sonoma, CA$286K21856
- 477 W Spain St Sonoma, CA$936K432,748
- 486 Church St Sonoma, CA$398K21784
- 436 5th St W Sonoma, CA$2.38M11--
- 490 W Spain St Sonoma, CA$573K311,398
- 480 Church St Sonoma, CA$389K311,008
- 405 5th St W Sonoma, CA--Studio--1,224
- 469 W Spain St Sonoma, CA$465K211,142
- 484 W Spain St Sonoma, CA$553K311,056
- 472 Church St Sonoma, CA$281K11424
- 476 W Spain St Sonoma, CA$461K311,056
- 376 5th St W Sonoma, CA$551K311,452
- 500 W Spain St Sonoma, CA$610K----1,864
- 463 W Spain St Sonoma, CA$845K421,690
- 456 5th St W Sonoma, CA$279K211,046
- 462 Church St Sonoma, CA$377K221,488
- 368 5th St W Sonoma, CA$586K311,056
- 479 Church St Sonoma, CA$253K11765
- 530 W Spain St Sonoma, CA$509K211,112
- 454 Church St Sonoma, CA$392K321,136
Nearby Schools in Sonoma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292