- Built in 1970
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 312 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $746
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $208,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $603
- MLS #: 201504510
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City, Mountain
- Amenities \ Resident Manager, Flooring \ W\W Carpet, Inclusions \ Cable TV, Inclusions \ Drapes, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, Property Frontage \ Other, Property Type \ Condo\Townhouse, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Pool, Architectural Style \ High-Rise 7+ Stories, Construction Materials \ Concrete, Inclusions \ Smoke Detector, Unit Features \ Even# Unit, Unit Features \ Single Level, View \ Mountain, Amenities \ Security Guard, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Inclusions \ AC Central, View \ City, View \ Ocean, Amenities \ Recreation Area, Amenities \ Community Laundry, Amenities \ Meeting Room, Inclusions \ Microwave, Parking Features \ None, Amenities \ Concierge, Amenities \ Doorman, Amenities \ Restaurant, Amenities \ Valet, Architectural Style \ Condotel, Furnished \ Full, Inclusions \ Linens, Property Condition \ Excellent, View \ Sunset, Amenities \ Sauna, Stories Type \ 21+
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 345 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 1230380021102
- Zillow Home ID: 82465938
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $170-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ala Moana-Kakaako home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Honolulu as a whole. Among Ala Moana-Kakaako homes, this home is 62.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ala Moana-Kakaako, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.1% less than in Honolulu, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ala Moana-Kakaako home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ala Moana-Kakaako home values.
|Other Units in this Building (1153)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 410 Atkinson Dr|
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!