- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
410 E Jackson St, Goshen, IN 465263 beds, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,279 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 320 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 201116287004000015
- Zillow Home ID: 50619994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 410 E Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% greater than in Goshen, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 408 E Jackson St Goshen, IN$74K211,635
- 412 E Jackson St Goshen, IN$79K4--1,472
- 1012 S 7th St Goshen, IN$85K21.51,440
- 1008 S 7th St Goshen, IN$105K4--2,236
- 1002 S 7th St Goshen, IN$100K512,356
- 1014 S 7th St Goshen, IN$108K4--1,766
- 1005 S 8th St Goshen, IN$110K412,100
- 924 S 7th St Goshen, IN$236K41.53,578
- 1016 S 7th St Goshen, IN$121K311,844
- 1001 S 8th St Goshen, IN$111K312,012
- 1009 S 8th St Goshen, IN$149K322,102
- 923 S 8th St Goshen, IN$107K3--1,522
- 1018 S 7th St Goshen, IN$91K311,246
- 1013 S 8th St Goshen, IN$98K211,525
- 916 S 7th St Goshen, IN$93K211,584
- 919 S 8th St Goshen, IN$151K9--3,528
- 1020 S 7th St Goshen, IN$74K3--1,272
- 913 S Cottage Ave Goshen, IN$65K2--672
- 1017 S 8th St Goshen, IN$78K31.51,364
- 914 S 7th St Goshen, IN$119K4--2,077
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.