- Built in 1961
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,534 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $350
- MLS #: A2114153
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Approval Information \ Association Approval Required, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Outside Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Security Information \ Complex Fenced, Bedroom Description \ Other, Unit Design \ Other, Special Information \ As Is, Style \ Condo 1-4 Stories, Type of Association \ Condo, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Section \ 3, Parking Description \ Street Parking, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Quarterly, Heating Description \ No Heat, Amenities \ No Amenities, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 2, Folio Number \ 02-42-03-341-0030
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 414 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 0242033410030
- Zillow Home ID: 92446893
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Pointe home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Miami Beach as a whole. Among South Pointe homes, this home is 73.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Pointe, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% less than in Miami Beach, and 23.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South Pointe home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Pointe home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 410 Euclid Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!