410 Magee Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949415 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,245 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Money magazine and CNN/Money's anointed Mill Valley as the 10th best place to live in the nation! Situated on the flat section of Magee Avenue on prestigious Middle Ridge. Local street parties brings immediate neighbors together. Best weather. Close to Downtown Mill Valley via car or step system. Good schools.
- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $4,000,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 540 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Well services the landscaping. Specimen Tulip Elm, Oaks, many fruit trees, lawns
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,245 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 02909104
- Zillow Home ID: 19256425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 410 Magee Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in Mill Valley, and 85.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 394 Magee Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.66M34.53,255
- 90 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.74M432,522
- 432 Magee Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.35M321,689
- 217 Summit Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.33M421,950
- 241 Summit Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.36M------
- 237 Summit Ave # A Mill Valley, CA$640K23774
- 409 Magee Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.64M433,829
- 100 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$966K321,428
- 77 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.1M442,596
- 211 Summit Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.74M432,719
- 403 Magee Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.46M42.599,999,999
- 75 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$905K211,102
- 425 Magee Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.3M321,819
- 222 Summit Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.76M42.52,777
- 104 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.14M431,794
- 85 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.95M32.52,816
- 71 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$942K311,400
- 12 Oak Ln Mill Valley, CA$964K411,476
- 226 Summit Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.4M221,861
- 195 Summit Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.08M552,385
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!