- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,525 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $256,250
- Last sale price/sqft: $193
- Finished basement, 792 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0D2 L:0100
- Zillow Home ID: 56876916
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-256K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02726 home values will fall 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Somerset as a whole. Among 02726 homes, this home is valued 9.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02726, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% higher than in Somerset, and 59% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02726 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02726 home values.
|402 Main St Somerset, MA||$238K||2||1||980|
|424 Main St Somerset, MA||$380K||8||4||2,916|
|394 Main St Somerset, MA||$292K||6||3||2,418|
|432 Main St Somerset, MA||$303K||5||2||1,764|
|425 Main St Somerset, MA||$370K||8||2||3,423|
|8 Church St Somerset, MA||$297K||6||3||2,288|
|455 Main St Somerset, MA||$384K||5||3||3,920|
|454 Main St Somerset, MA||$375K||4||2||2,250|
|391 Main St Somerset, MA||$236K||3||2||1,750|
|362 Main St Somerset, MA||$371K||4||2.5||2,124|
|471 Main St Somerset, MA||$180K||3||1||772|
|354 Main St Somerset, MA||$312K||4||1.5||1,557|
|479 Main St Somerset, MA||$310K||4||2.5||2,364|
|40 Maple St Somerset, MA||$175K||2||1||832|
|373 Main St Somerset, MA||$300K||5||3.5||2,480|
|37 Church St Somerset, MA||$207K||3||1||1,521|
|46 Maple St Somerset, MA||$183K||3||1||1,082|
|486 Main St Somerset, MA||$361K||4||3||1,905|
|40 Church St Somerset, MA||$329K||6||3||2,966|
|336 Main St Somerset, MA||$373K||5||2||2,541|
Nearby Schools in Somerset
K-5 & ungraded1.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!