410 Poplar Ave, Millbrae, CA 940302 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,760 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,025,000
- Price/sqft: $592
- Finished basement, 250 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 350 sqft
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 024111150
- Zillow Home ID: 15509405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 410 Poplar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.3% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94030 home values.
- 400 Poplar Ave Millbrae, CA$1.11M221,450
- 270 Taylor Blvd Millbrae, CA$1.21M211,960
- 254 Taylor Blvd Millbrae, CA$1.13M21.51,770
- 262 Taylor Blvd Millbrae, CA$972K21.51,420
- 280 Taylor Blvd Millbrae, CA$954K211,240
- 246 Taylor Blvd Millbrae, CA$1.21M231,940
- 421 Poplar Ave Millbrae, CA$1.41M332,850
- 431 Poplar Ave Millbrae, CA$1.26M31.52,030
- 409 Poplar Ave Millbrae, CA$1.73M432,845
- 301 Lansdale Ave Millbrae, CA$1.54M53.52,893
- 300 Taylor Blvd Millbrae, CA$1.59M432,703
- 236 Taylor Blvd Millbrae, CA$1.19M211,800
- 310 Taylor Blvd Millbrae, CA$1.24M21.51,750
- 230 Taylor Blvd Millbrae, CA$1.16M211,530
- 309 Lansdale Ave Millbrae, CA$1.18M53.52,893
- 420 Elder Ave Millbrae, CA$1.03M211,480
- 410 Elder Ave Millbrae, CA$1.28M322,220
- 430 Elder Ave Millbrae, CA$1.38M432,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!