This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 3,753 all time views
- HOA Fee: $3
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $100,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Basement \ Slab\None, Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Furnished \ No, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Lot Description \ None, Other (See Remarks), Parking \ 2 Car, Pets Allowed \ No Pets Allowed, Property Type \ Rental Residential, Rental Type \ Single Family Attached, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Water\Sewer \ Public Water
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: S21-001-002
- Zillow Home ID: 91026728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60-173K.
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year. Among 30458 homes, this home is valued 8.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30458, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% lower than in Statesboro, and 15.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 30458 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Statesboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (73)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1211 Turtle Ct|
Nearby Schools in Statesboro
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!