- Lot: 10,288 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 76 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 6521895
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Design \ 2-Story, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Heating \ Oil, Heating \ Hot Water, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Parking \ Street, LisMediaList \ Document
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,245 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1407 00900000
- Zillow Home ID: 9142768
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $82-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 19475 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Spring City as a whole. Among 19475 homes, this home is 37.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 388% greater than in Spring City, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19475 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spring City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19475 home values.
- 329 Pikeland Ave3 beds, 1 baths
1,759 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 1951
|408-410 S Main St Spring City, PA||$262K||Studio||--||2,405|
|409 S Main St Spring City, PA||$186K||4||2.5||2,006|
|408 S Main St Spring City, PA||$155K||3||1||1,160|
|402 S Main St Spring City, PA||$185K||5||1||2,361|
|406 S Main St Spring City, PA||$141K||3||1||1,160|
|401 S Main St Spring City, PA||$154K||3||1||1,580|
|404 S Main St Spring City, PA||$140K||3||1||1,151|
|419 S Main St Spring City, PA||$189K||2||1.5||2,128|
|114 Pikeland Ave Spring City, PA||$130K||2||1||1,120|
|420 S Main St Spring City, PA||$180K||3||1.5||1,411|
|423 S Main St Spring City, PA||$113K||3||1||1,011|
|403 S Main St Spring City, PA||$150K||5||1.5||1,670|
|425 S Main St Spring City, PA||$115K||2||1||1,007|
|435 S Main St Spring City, PA||$173K||3||2||1,360|
|123 Pikeland Ave Spring City, PA||$144K||4||1||1,165|
|429 S Main St Spring City, PA||$170K||3||1.5||1,360|
|125 Pikeland Ave Spring City, PA||$166K||4||1||1,165|
|125 Pikeland Ave Spring City, PA||$144K||4||1||1,165|
|430 S Main St Spring City, PA||$164K||3||1.5||1,152|
|115 Pikeland Ave Spring City, PA||$201K||3||2.5||1,860|
Nearby Schools in Spring City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!