410 S Reed St, Joliet, IL 604363 beds, 2 baths, 1,523 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 30 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Renovated, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,523 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3007174010290000
- Zillow Home ID: 61236044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 410 S Reed Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60436, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% lower than in Joliet, and 282.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60436 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Joliet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60436 home values.
- 416 S Reed St Joliet, IL----11,344
- 406 S Reed St Joliet, IL$131K----1,288
- 412 S Reed St Joliet, IL------864
- 410 S Reed St # 0 Joliet, IL$83K------
- 404 S Reed St Joliet, IL$141K----1,216
- 402 S Reed St Joliet, IL$96K----1,081
- 401 S Reed St # 0- Joliet, IL$96K31900
- 420 S Reed St Joliet, IL--21750
- 411 Park Dr Joliet, IL$98K21775
- 413 Park Dr Joliet, IL$81K21750
- 409 Park Dr Joliet, IL$70K----688
- 400 S Reed St Joliet, IL$133K3--1,138
- 407 Park Dr Joliet, IL------1,080
- 415 Park Dr Joliet, IL$76K----700
- 424 S Reed St Joliet, IL$111K----1,082
- 405 Park Dr Joliet, IL$89K----1,116
- 419 Park Dr Joliet, IL$99K----1,020
- 411 S Reed St Joliet, IL$104K----900
- 413 S Reed St Joliet, IL$106K311,012
- 421 Park Dr Joliet, IL$83K31--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.