- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
410 Summerlyn Dr, Valrico, FL 335944 beds, 3 baths, 2,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $64
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,038 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0700236708
- Zillow Home ID: 82998014
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 410 Summerlyn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33594 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 116.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% greater than in Valrico, and 344.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 412 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$192K421,900
- 408 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$230K432,213
- 406 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$171K421,308
- 414 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$228K432,645
- 406 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$263K42.52,645
- 401 Dunaway Dr Valrico, FL$223K532,546
- 416 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$233K432,704
- 404 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$235K422,324
- 402 Dunaway Dr Valrico, FL$223K42.53,238
- 405 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$311K42.52,920
- 418 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$217K542,604
- 403 Dunaway Dr Valrico, FL$174K421,665
- 404 Dunaway Dr Valrico, FL$202K42.52,300
- 420 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$230K542,554
- 427 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$157K422,182
- 405 Dunaway Dr Valrico, FL$246K42.52,442
- 1404 Front St Valrico, FL$615K54.53,277
- 406 Dunaway Dr Valrico, FL$243K421,900
- 429 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$190K421,900
- 422 Summerlyn Dr Valrico, FL$250K421,980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.