4100 Albion St, Denver, CO 802161 bed, 1 bath, 912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 1,407 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $128,655
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Business Center, Exercise Room, Phone - Free Local Calls, Phone - Free Long Dis., WiFi - Free
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0119302026000
- Zillow Home ID: 67456007
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4100 Albion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Park Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% higher than in Denver, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Park Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Park Hill home values.
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 1056 Denver, CO$225K231,331
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 877 Denver, CO$231K231,331
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 963 Denver, CO$230K22.51,331
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 876 Denver, CO$279K341,803
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 873 Denver, CO$177K22.511
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 964 Denver, CO$293K332,040
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 1052 Denver, CO$208K231,331
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 609 Denver, CO$199K221,133
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 613 Denver, CO$212K221,042
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 619 Denver, CO$157K21.5870
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 614 Denver, CO$203K221,176
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 616 Denver, CO$238K22.51,354
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 610 Denver, CO$177K221,042
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 601 Denver, CO$190K221,124
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 606 Denver, CO$199K321,176
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 623 Denver, CO$156K11.5900
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 617 Denver, CO$180K221,001
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 612 Denver, CO$132K22897
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 620 Denver, CO$184K221,160
- 4100 Albion St UNIT 605 Denver, CO$182K221,185
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292