4100 E Highland Dr, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 4 baths, 3,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 200 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $711
- MLS #: 586820
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Security System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 5316100780
- Zillow Home ID: 48956350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4100 E Highland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% less than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
- 1206 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$731K111,400
- 1208 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.01M321,740
- 1212 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.19M21.51,520
- 1218 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.17M43.52,640
- 4105 E Highland Dr Seattle, WA$2.62M445,670
- 4206 E Highland Dr Seattle, WA$896K32.52,050
- 4111 E Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.23M43.53,200
- 1222 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$843K31.51,900
- 1226 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$820K31.751,350
- 1214 42nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.47M21.752,000
- 1203 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.34M221,980
- 1228 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$1M32.52,250
- 1207 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$762K31.51,380
- 1215 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.59M332,790
- 1112 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.72M433,380
- 1127 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.61M32.52,810
- 1220 42nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.32M42.252,320
- 4107 E Lee St Seattle, WA$1.27M32.52,570
- 1221 41st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.38M43.52,630
- 1227 42nd Ave E Seattle, WA$660K211,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!