4100 Moss Rose Dr, Nashville, TN 372163 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $409,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 780 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,098 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 280
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 06213009900
- Zillow Home ID: 41077844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4100 Moss Rose Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inglewood (Riverwood) market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51% lower than in Nashville, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Inglewood (Riverwood) home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inglewood (Riverwood) home values.
- 4104 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$306K321,593
- 4096 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$202K231,720
- 4108 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$226K211,756
- 4028 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$240K321,674
- 4112 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$346K31.51,903
- 4103 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$136K211,072
- 4024 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$356K21.51,950
- 4116 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$313K312,086
- 4107 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$139K321,369
- 4023 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$243K321,490
- 2403 Claypool St Nashville, TN$140K211,100
- 4022 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$451K342,613
- 4021 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$145K211,348
- 4111 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$175K31.52,050
- 4118 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$259K31.51,456
- 4019 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$244K322,475
- Mcgavock Pike Nashville, TN--------
- 4020 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$433K332,621
- 4115 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$146K311,563
- 4017 Moss Rose Dr Nashville, TN$269K322,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!