4100 Night Hawk Dr, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The home is on a quiet street, with great views to the west. Roof was replaced in 2010. Brand new ac unit in July of 2013! Light and sink fixtures are all new and the landscaping is established with great trees. Carpet allowance with reasonable offer. Move-in ready!
This is a quiet and safe neighborhood with many families and a neighborhood park.
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Park
- Crown molding, 10 ft ceilings, kitchen garden, attached 2 car garage, great schools, lovely neighbors
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Zillow Home ID: 2117478627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4100 Night Hawk Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% less than in Norman, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 4100 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$156K321,800
- 4016 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$152K321,768
- 4104 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$136K321,555
- 4012 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$138K321,554
- 500 Verreaux Dr Norman, OK$167K422,006
- 4108 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$150K321,692
- 4008 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$150K321,729
- 501 Verreaux Dr Norman, OK$181K422,214
- 504 Verreaux Dr Norman, OK$165K321,789
- 501 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$185K322,164
- 4112 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$196K322,220
- 4004 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$144K3311,746
- 505 Verreaux Dr Norman, OK$140K421,572
- Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$136K321,483
- 508 Gyrfalcon Dr Norman, OK$166K322,005
- 509 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$139K421,648
- 4000 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$140K321,514
- 508 Verreaux Dr Norman, OK$167K421,920
- 509 Verreaux Dr Norman, OK$170K422,093
- 4116 Night Hawk Dr Norman, OK$168K321,899
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!