4100 SE 23rd St, Des Moines, IA 503203 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 12001976072000
- Zillow Home ID: 816151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4100 Se 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bloomfield-Allen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% lower than in Des Moines, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Bloomfield-Allen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bloomfield-Allen home values.
- 4106 SE 23rd St Des Moines, IA$158K32.51,462
- SE 23rd St Des Moines, IA$167K32.51,732
- 4112 SE 23rd St Des Moines, IA$160K32.51,721
- 2214 E Marion St Des Moines, IA$151K311,108
- 4101 SE 22nd St Des Moines, IA$160K32.51,810
- 2208 E Marion St Des Moines, IA$168K32.51,732
- 2220 E Marion St Des Moines, IA$174K32.51,732
- 4107 SE 22nd St Des Moines, IA$135K311,093
- 4118 SE 23rd St Des Moines, IA$164K32.51,721
- 4113 SE 22nd St Des Moines, IA$146K331,393
- 4101 SE 23rd St Des Moines, IA$164K331,432
- 2300 E Marion St Des Moines, IA$162K321,356
- 2200 E Marion St Des Moines, IA$153K521,054
- 4107 SE 23rd St Des Moines, IA$171K32.51,732
- 2247 Maish Ct Des Moines, IA$95K21840
- 4124 SE 23rd St Des Moines, IA$159K32.51,389
- 4119 SE 22nd St Des Moines, IA$161K331,633
- 4113 SE 23rd St Des Moines, IA$162K331,732
- 2256 Maish Ct Des Moines, IA$144K431,132
- 3957 SE 22nd St Des Moines, IA$124K321,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.