- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4101 Briarcrest Dr, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 2,026 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $199,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 498 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,026 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R0026259
- Zillow Home ID: 21729141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4101 Briarcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% less than in Norman, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 4019 Briarcrest Dr Norman, OK$183K431,884
- 4109 Briarcrest Dr Norman, OK$199K432,114
- 3954 Waverly Dr Norman, OK$209K431,912
- 3960 Waverly Dr Norman, OK$235K432,258
- 4100 Briarcrest Dr Norman, OK$190K432,121
- 4018 Briarcrest Dr Norman, OK$172K321,783
- 4011 Briarcrest Dr Norman, OK$213K432,218
- 4108 Briarcrest Dr Norman, OK$214K432,071
- 3948 Waverly Dr Norman, OK$215K432,199
- 1401 Valley Ridge Rd Norman, OK$276K433,314
- 4010 Briarcrest Dr Norman, OK$195K331,947
- 4116 Briarcrest Dr Norman, OK$211K322,021
- 1409 Valley Ridge Rd Norman, OK$261K432,910
- 3966 Waverly Dr Norman, OK$258K432,411
- 4107 Coventry Ln Norman, OK$213K432,235
- 4019 Coventry Ln Norman, OK$189K332,118
- 4003 Briarcrest Dr Norman, OK$226K432,379
- 3942 Waverly Dr Norman, OK$212K422,000
- 1417 Valley Ridge Rd Norman, OK$379K443,889
- 3945 Waverly Dr Norman, OK$286K433,028
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.