4101 David Cox Rd, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1986 for $43,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Parcel #: 04309110
- Zillow Home ID: 6157929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4101 David Cox Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 145.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.9% higher than in Charlotte, and 503% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Sugar Creek-W T Harris Bl home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,070 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 2007
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 4017 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$93K311,296
- 4109 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$92K311,008
- David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 4009 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$87K311,184
- 4024 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$151K221,638
- 4117 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$115K31.51,378
- 4001 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$107K221,296
- 4032 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$170K321,320
- 4016 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 4008 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$193K321,556
- 3911 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 3929 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$92K31.51,086
- 4000 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 4213 Wrexham Ct Charlotte, NC$159K42.52,250
- 3921 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$89K41.51,104
- 3916 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$149K321,129
- 4209 Wrexham Ct Charlotte, NC$191K42.52,396
- 4212 Wrexham Ct Charlotte, NC$178K32.52,000
- 7100 Obrien Ct Charlotte, NC$184K432,392
- 3908 David Cox Rd Charlotte, NC$170K321,427
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.