- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4101 Gulf Shore Blvd N APT 7S, Naples, FL 341035 beds, 8 baths, 8,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $6,500,000
- Price/sqft: $787
- View: Water
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 8,256 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109998915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 4101 Gulf Shore Boulevard N APT 7S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Shore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55% lower than in Naples, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Shore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naples.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Shore home values.
Nearby Schools in Naples
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292