- Lot: 6,242 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Views: 4,607 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $34,019
- Last sale price/sqft: $22
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Historical, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 1558720000
- Zillow Home ID: 45087320
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $62-90K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Tampa home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among East Tampa homes, this home is valued 40.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 55.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% higher than in Tampa, and 348.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
|4105 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$57K||3||2||1,018|
|2906 E Ida St Tampa, FL||$59K||2||1||1,158|
|4107 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$43K||2||1||846|
|4013 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$66K||3||1||1,380|
|2903 E North Bay St Tampa, FL||$68K||4||1||1,343|
|2910 E Ida St Tampa, FL||$68K||2||2||1,209|
|2907 E North Bay St Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|4102 N 29TH St Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|4104 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$83K||3||2||1,215|
|4014 N 29TH St Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|4106 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$47K||1||1||867|
|4012 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$111K||3||2||1,335|
|4004 Short 30th St Tampa, FL||--||1||1||630|
|4012 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$82K||3||2||1,329|
|4108 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$57K||3||2||1,040|
|4010 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$40K||1||1||660|
|4201 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$51K||2||1||910|
|4204 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$46K||3||1||957|
|4205 N 29TH St Tampa, FL||--||1||1||666|
|4206 N 29th St Tampa, FL||$50K||2||1||750|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!