4101 Vintage Ter, Fremont, CA 945362 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1995
- 20 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Stove
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $432
- MLS #: 40672161
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Territorial
- Crown Molding entire house
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,390 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 501 004411900
- Zillow Home ID: 25004628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4101 Vintage Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cabrillo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% higher than in Fremont, and 15.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cabrillo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cabrillo home values.
- 4096 Tawny Ter Fremont, CA$586K22.51,390
- 4097 Vintage Ter Fremont, CA$604K32.51,565
- 4109 Vintage Ter Fremont, CA$572K32.51,565
- 4106 Vintage Ter Fremont, CA$596K32.51,549
- 4099 Tawny Ter Fremont, CA$559K22.51,390
- 4103 Tawny Ter Fremont, CA$604K32.51,549
- 4099 Tawny Ter Fremont, CA$553K22.51,390
- 4095 Tawny Ter Fremont, CA$555K22.51,390
- 4091 Tawny Ter Fremont, CA$596K32.51,549
- 4092 Tawny Ter Fremont, CA$602K321,549
- 4104 Tawny Ter Fremont, CA$596K32.51,549
- 4107 Tawny Ter # 11 Fremont, CA$569K32.51,549
- 4105 Vintage Ter Fremont, CA$584K22.51,390
- 4110 Vintage Ter Fremont, CA$569K32.51,549
- Alder Ave Fremont, CA$612K807545,040
- 4110 Alder Ter Fremont, CA$575K32.51,565
- 4102 Alder Ter Fremont, CA$536K22.51,390
- 4102 Alder Ter Fremont, CA$525K22.51,390
- 4106 Alder Ter Fremont, CA$628K32.51,565
- 4114 Alder Ter Fremont, CA$605K32.51,565
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.