This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 6,504 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $262,500
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 1 space, 85 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Garage Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Floor Covering \ Wood, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Location \ Corner Lot, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Maintenance Includes \ Not Applicable, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Roof \ Built Up, Front Exposure \ South, Community Features \ No Deed Restriction, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 1202640000
- Zillow Home ID: 45052996
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-404K.
Market guideZillow predicts Swann Estates home values will increase 7.4% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Swann Estates homes, this home is valued 10.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Swann Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.1% less than in Tampa, and 96.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Swann Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Swann Estates home values.
|4103 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$379K||3||2||1,780|
|4102 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$474K||6||5.5||--|
|4102 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$1.73M||6||6||7,005|
|4102 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$1.6M||6||7||6,850|
|4017 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$247K||2||1||909|
|4104 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$678K||4||3.5||3,274|
|4105 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$385K||3||2||1,721|
|4105 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$298K||3||2||1,721|
|4102 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$517K||4||3||2,694|
|4016 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$318K||2||2||1,474|
|4104 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$599K||4||3.5||2,555|
|4106 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$289K||2||2||1,114|
|4015 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$245K||2||1||976|
|4018 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$343K||3||1||1,660|
|4106 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$372K||3||2||1,764|
|4107 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$449K||4||3||1,961|
|4014 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$778K||5||3.5||3,988|
|4108 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL||$614K||4||2||3,142|
|4016 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$394K||4||2||1,868|
|4013 W Mckay Ave Tampa, FL||$308K||3||2||1,480|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!