4102 Monument Ave, Richmond, VA 232304 beds, 4 baths, 3,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $568,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Finished basement, 914 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,001 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: W0001880027
- Zillow Home ID: 12553544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4102 Monument Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23230 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 950% greater than in Richmond, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23230 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23230 home values.
- 4100 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$499K341,980
- 4104 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$286K322,160
- 4106 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$344K321,712
- 4112 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$487K53.52,301
- 4026 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$316K21.51,572
- 4114 Monument Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 4021 W Grace St Richmond, VA$267K32.51,852
- 4022 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$509K423,246
- 4101 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$741K53.53,867
- 4019 W Grace St Richmond, VA--------
- 4116 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$464K42.52,198
- 4027 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$510K453,198
- 4017 W Grace St Richmond, VA$236K31.51,484
- 4020 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$384K432,073
- 4025 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$474K32.52,126
- 4015 W Grace St Richmond, VA$195K31.51,250
- 4018 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$302K--11,484
- 4124 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$545K--2.53,387
- 4013 W Grace St Richmond, VA$283K--22,268
- 4024 W Grace St Richmond, VA$241K21.51,377
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!