This Home Sits On A Fabulous Large Corner Lot And The Exterior Was Updated With New Stucco, Stone Work, New Paint And Lighting With New Front Entry. The Interior Of The Home Was Completely Redesigned And Remodeled With Additional Square Footage Added On. Added Construction Was The New 2 Car Garage W/Mud-Utility Room Along With Additional Living Space And Large Master Bedroom, Master Bath And Large Walk In Closet. Awesome Open Floor Plan. Everything Is New: Electrical, Plumbing, AC, New Truss And Roof System. Huge Custom Kitchen Bar For Hanging Out Along With New Kitchen Cabinets And Custom Back Splash, Granite Counter Tops, New Lighting, Range Hood And All New Appliances. Throughout The Home Is All New Flooring, Windows, Doors, Alarm System, Drywall, Lighting, With Soft Neutral Paint Colors. Master Bath And 2nd Bath Have Beautiful Custom Tile Work In The Showers, New Floors, Vanities, Toilets And Fixtures. Huge Backyard. This Home Is One Of Kind. Great Centralized Location And Close To Bayshore For Bike Rides Or Walking. The Keys Are Waiting.
- Lot: 9,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,860 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: T2755162
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 336 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Construction Status \ Completed, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Location \ Corner Lot, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Last Status \ Incomplete, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Floor Covering \ Porcelain Tile
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Built up
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,221 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1296890000
- Zillow Home ID: 45062648
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $199-259K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fairoaks home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Fairoaks homes, this home is 396.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 144% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairoaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Tampa, and 201.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairoaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairoaks home values.
|4303 S Clark Ave Tampa, FL||$212K||2||1||1,506|
|4104 W Knights Ave Tampa, FL||$206K||2||1||1,384|
|4304 S Cameron Ave Tampa, FL||$178K||3||1||1,175|
|4305 S Clark Ave Tampa, FL||$237K||3||2||1,655|
|4101 W Knights Ave Tampa, FL||$237K||2||2||1,678|
|4018 W Knights Ave Tampa, FL||$231K||3||2||1,354|
|4306 S Cameron Ave Tampa, FL||$223K||2||1||1,716|
|4103 W Knights Ave Tampa, FL||$207K||2||1||1,328|
|4304 S Clark Ave Tampa, FL||$236K||4||2.5||1,620|
|4307 S Clark Ave Tampa, FL||$182K||2||1||1,231|
|4306 S Clark Ave Tampa, FL||$222K||3||2||1,461|
|4308 S Cameron Ave Tampa, FL||$181K||2||1||1,170|
|4017 W Knights Ave Tampa, FL||$179K||2||1||1,107|
|4105 W Knights Ave Tampa, FL||$220K||3||1||1,467|
|4108 W Knights Ave Tampa, FL||$251K||3||2||1,867|
|4308 S Clark Ave Tampa, FL||$151K||2||1||948|
|4303 S Cameron Ave Tampa, FL||$211K||3||1||1,433|
|4310 S Cameron Ave Tampa, FL||$191K||2||1||1,181|
|4016 W Knights Ave Tampa, FL||$250K||3||2||1,907|
|4309 S Clark Ave Tampa, FL||$192K||2||1||1,104|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.