4104 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20011Studio, 3,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,548 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- 145 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $251
- MLS #: DC8315516
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,780 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2696 0814
- Zillow Home ID: 54656349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4104 14th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sixteenth Street Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% lower than in Washington, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sixteenth Street Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sixteenth Street Heights home values.
- 4102 14th St NW Washington, DC$764K732,520
- 4106 14th St NW Washington, DC$967KStudio--4,500
- 4100 14th St NW Washington, DC$717K432,520
- 4108 14th St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$438K221,320
- 4108 14th St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$770K433,780
- 4108 14th St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$363K22--
- 1411 Taylor St NW Washington, DC$570K41.51,512
- 4110 14th St NW Washington, DC$715K733,780
- 1413 Taylor St NW Washington, DC$559K31.51,512
- 4120 14th St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$201K21758
- 4120 14th St NW APT 25 Washington, DC$201K11523
- 4120 14th St NW APT 26 Washington, DC$182K11580
- 4120 14th St NW APT B4 Washington, DC$200K21811
- 4120 14th St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$199K11591
- 4120 14th St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$197K11559
- 4120 14th St NW APT B2 Washington, DC$262K21858
- 4120 14th St NW APT 44 Washington, DC$185K11559
- 4120 14th St NW APT 6 Washington, DC$182K11580
- 4120 14th St NW APT 5 Washington, DC$201K11523
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.