4104 NE 141st St, Edmond, OK 730134 beds, 3 baths, 2,449 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 22 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 562088
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Completely updated!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,449 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 128321080
- Zillow Home ID: 21941048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4104 Ne 141st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.4% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 4108 NE 141st St Edmond, OK$250K42.52,664
- 14112 Smithurst Rd Edmond, OK$248K432,555
- 14108 Smithurst Rd Edmond, OK$220K432,256
- 4205 NE 140th Pl Edmond, OK$294K432,810
- 4112 NE 141st St Edmond, OK$212K422,396
- 14104 Smithurst Rd Edmond, OK$196K42.52,144
- 4201 NE 140th Pl Edmond, OK$298K43.52,951
- 4105 NE 141st St Edmond, OK$219K432,252
- 14200 Smithurst Rd Edmond, OK$228K432,220
- 4109 NE 141st St Edmond, OK$220K432,451
- 14100 Smithurst Rd Edmond, OK$193K322,260
- 4200 NE 141st St Edmond, OK$228K432,299
- 4113 NE 141st St Edmond, OK$210K42.52,270
- 14204 Smithurst Rd Edmond, OK$230K432,292
- 4209 NE 140th Pl Edmond, OK$286K432,808
- 14016 Smithurst Rd Edmond, OK$224K432,316
- 4200 NE 140th Pl Edmond, OK$295K432,841
- 4104 NE 142nd Ct Edmond, OK$214K321,928
- 4201 NE 141st St Edmond, OK$227K432,205
- 14208 Smithurst Rd Edmond, OK$218K42.52,462
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!