41040 N Wild West Trl, Anthem, AZ 850864 beds, 2 baths, 2,153 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,603 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Anthem, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Community Features \ Community Pool Htd, Community Features \ Community Spa Htd, Compass \ N, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Gavilan Peak, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Boulder Creek High Anthem, High School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Gavilan Peak, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Adjacent to Wash, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ County Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Private, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Trail, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ Pvt Water Company, Zip Code \ 85086
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,153 sqft
- Parcel #: 20301743
- Zillow Home ID: 55264127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41040 N Wild West Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85086 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 61.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% greater than in Anthem, and 207.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anthem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85086 home values.
- 41034 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$317K--5.53,366
- 41046 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$308K42.52,915
- 41028 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$208K321,577
- 41052 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$308K--43,136
- 41022 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$272K331,810
- 41039 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$233K322,153
- 41033 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$181K321,370
- 2677 W Wayne Ln Anthem, AZ$325K--43,136
- 41027 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$238K--32,153
- 41056 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$190K321,370
- 41054 N Bridlewood Ct Anthem, AZ$231K--2.751,577
- 41016 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$265K321,810
- 41019 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$289K533,138
- 2671 W Wayne Ln Anthem, AZ$188K321,370
- 41060 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$232K321,810
- 41013 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$259K322,153
- 41010 N Wild West Trl Anthem, AZ$309K43.53,366
- 2713 W Wayne Ln Anthem, AZ$268K--32,109
- 2665 W Wayne Ln Anthem, AZ$279K--42,704
- 41048 N Bridlewood Ct Anthem, AZ$273K--32,153
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.