4105 Goshawk Dr, Norman, OK 730724 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 644 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0100456
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 58737214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4105 Goshawk Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% lower than in Norman, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 4109 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$162K321,792
- 4019 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$166K421,774
- 4113 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$165K321,755
- 1100 Barbary Dr Norman, OK$168K421,840
- 4108 Osprey Dr Norman, OK$146K321,521
- 4015 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$193K422,479
- 1101 Barbary Dr Norman, OK$196K432,327
- 4106 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$154K321,820
- 4100 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$155K321,840
- 4112 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$165K321,888
- 4016 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$146K321,654
- 4112 Osprey Dr Norman, OK$168K332,036
- 4117 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$224K332,308
- 4011 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$160K321,797
- 1105 Barbary Dr Norman, OK$158K321,842
- 4012 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$157K321,732
- 4116 Osprey Dr Norman, OK$143K321,519
- 4118 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$156K321,786
- 4006 Goshawk Dr Norman, OK$141K321,528
- 4120 Osprey Dr Norman, OK$173K322,002
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.