4105 Market St NE, Salem, OR 973012 beds, 1 bath, 1,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 68 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 201405663
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 294 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R322049
- Zillow Home ID: 53007439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4105 Market St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% higher than in Salem, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97301 home values.
- 4145 Market St NE Salem, OR$126K421,380
- 4108 Market St NE Salem, OR$134K521,940
- 4114-4118 Market St NE Salem, OR$187K632,574
- 4149 Market St NE Salem, OR--------
- 4147 Market St NE Salem, OR$132K111,704
- 4151 Market St NE Salem, OR--11480
- 4138 Market St NE Salem, OR$715K----8,010
- 4178 Market St NE Salem, OR$132K41.51,332
- 4198 Market St NE Salem, OR$123K311,366
- 4156 Market St NE Salem, OR$3.58M311,980
- 1625 Tierra Dr NE Salem, OR$119K311,008
- 1636 Clay St NE Salem, OR$124K21.5--
- 1619 Tierra Dr NE Salem, OR$108K311,008
- 1615 Tierra Dr NE Salem, OR$142K321,608
- 1540 Clay St NE Salem, OR$119K21.5--
- 1626 Clay St NE Salem, OR$118K21.5--
- 1642 Clay St NE Salem, OR$116K21.5--
- 1634 Clay St NE Salem, OR$118K21.5--
- 1606 Clay St NE Salem, OR$118K21.5--
- 1520 Clay St NE Salem, OR$112K21.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292