- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 2010
- Views: 4,993 all time views
- HOA Fee: $130
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $193
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 480 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, Amenities \ Auto Gar Dr Opn, Amenities \ Double Vanities, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ Wainscotting, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central A/C, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Brick and Siding, Heating \ 90% Forced Air, HOA \ Y, HOA Payment Freq \ Monthly, Listing Status \ Pending, Locale Listing Status \ CNTG/NO KO, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Colonial, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Townhouse
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,178 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 282495816000
- Zillow Home ID: 110698133
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-470K.
Market guideZillow predicts 20175 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Leesburg as a whole. Among 20175 homes, this home is valued 0.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20175, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% lower than in Leesburg, and 80% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20175 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Leesburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20175 home values.
|41056 Coltrane Sq Leesburg, VA||$462K||4||4||2,900|
|41052 Coltrane Sq Leesburg, VA||$445K||3||3||2,400|
|41060 Coltrane Sq Leesburg, VA||$429K||3||3.5||2,124|
|41054 Dorati Sq Leesburg, VA||$468K||4||3.5||2,304|
|41052 Dorati Sq Leesburg, VA||$480K||4||4||3,000|
|41050 Dorati Sq Leesburg, VA||$465K||--||3||2,304|
|41062 Coltrane Sq Leesburg, VA||$409K||--||4||1,884|
|41058 Dorati Sq Leesburg, VA||$412K||--||3.5||1,884|
|41064 Coltrane Sq Leesburg, VA||$409K||--||3.5||1,884|
|41060 Dorati Sq Leesburg, VA||$428K||4||3.5||2,400|
|41062 Dorati Sq Leesburg, VA||$424K||3||4||2,124|
|22465 Aging Oak Dr Leesburg, VA||$590K||4||3.5||3,028|
|41066 Coltrane Sq Leesburg, VA||$436K||3||4||2,400|
|22469 Aging Oak Dr Leesburg, VA||$595K||4||3.5||3,086|
|22461 Aging Oak Dr Leesburg, VA||$658K||6||5||4,611|
|41064 Dorati Sq Leesburg, VA||$412K||--||3.5||1,884|
|22473 Aging Oak Dr Leesburg, VA||$590K||4||3.5||3,048|
|22457 Aging Oak Dr Leesburg, VA||$608K||4||4.5||3,359|
|22477 Aging Oak Dr Leesburg, VA||$581K||--||4.5||2,653|
|22466 Dinah Pl Leesburg, VA||$411K||--||3.5||1,884|
Nearby Schools in Leesburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!