4106 Jeanette St, Port Charlotte, FL 339483 beds, 2 baths, 1,283 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,283 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 402125233008
- Zillow Home ID: 102668202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 4106 Jeanette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33948, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% less than in Port Charlotte, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33948 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33948 home values.
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292