4106 Lakeside Dr, Rowlett, TX 750884 beds, 3 baths, 4,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 495 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,136 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 000000044079
- Zillow Home ID: 28899124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4106 Lakeside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75088 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% lower than in Rowlett, and 68.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 75088 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rowlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75088 home values.
- 4102 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$376K42.52,819
- 4110 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$324K43.53,258
- 4014 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$380K433,051
- 4114 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$318K53.53,101
- 4013 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$253K432,692
- 4010 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$372K33.52,785
- 4114 Watersedge Ct Rowlett, TX$239K322,156
- 4110 Watersedge Ct Rowlett, TX$199K32.52,340
- 8713 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$285K42.53,288
- 4009 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$189K321,986
- 4006 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$366K32.52,520
- 4202 Watersedge Ct Rowlett, TX$189K421,877
- 4102 Watersedge Dr Rowlett, TX$236K422,800
- 4005 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$242K42.52,554
- 4002 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$330K422,312
- 4014 Watersedge Dr Rowlett, TX$206K422,077
- 4206 Watersedge Ct Rowlett, TX$333K43.53,329
- 4001 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$201K322,100
- 3914 Lakeside Dr Rowlett, TX$438K493,451
- 4010 Watersedge Dr Rowlett, TX$218K322,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.