4107 E 37th Pl, Tulsa, OK 741353 beds, 1 bath, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Kitchen and bath updated in 2007, new Heritage roof in 2007. New furnace 12/2009. Fresh Paint.
Great, quiet, safe neighborhood. Whiteside Park and Community Center within walking distance. Near Promenade Mall and other shopping. Easy access from anywhere in Tulsa. Great neighborhood for a family at any stage of life!
- Lot: 10,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $102,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 312 sqft
- Security System
- french doors to back yard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 45650932117930
- Zillow Home ID: 22184964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4107 E 37th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.6% less than in Tulsa, and 1.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 74135 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74135 home values.
- 4111 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$119K311,047
- 4108 E 37th St Tulsa, OK$102K--1.51,182
- 3947 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$97K31.51,458
- 4117 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$99K--11,048
- 4108 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$105K--11,085
- 4114 E 37th St Tulsa, OK$142K42.52,528
- 4022 E 37th St Tulsa, OK$152K--32,458
- 4112 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$98K--1939
- 3941 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$103K--11,309
- 3946 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$137K311,320
- 4123 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$108K--11,459
- 4118 E 37th St Tulsa, OK$109K321,726
- 4016 E 37th St Tulsa, OK$115K--1.51,739
- 3737 S Pittsburg Ave Tulsa, OK$97K--1992
- 4118 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$142K432,004
- 3935 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$111K--21,684
- 3940 E 37th Pl Tulsa, OK$118K--11,838
- 4124 E 37th St Tulsa, OK$104K311,041
- 4107 E 37th St Tulsa, OK$102K--11,488
- 4012 E 37th St Tulsa, OK$119K311,317
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292