41079 Bernie St, Fremont, CA 945394 beds, 3 baths, 2,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,808 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $1,188,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Professionally lanscaped backyard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,686 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 525 166202200
- Zillow Home ID: 25042654
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41079 Bernie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in Fremont, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Valley home values.
- 41083 Bernie St Fremont, CA$1.48M532,454
- Bernie Ln Fremont, CA$933K------
- 41087 Bernie St Fremont, CA$1.4M542,628
- 41070 Bernie St Fremont, CA$1.49M432,970
- 41071 Bernie St Fremont, CA$1.39M542,628
- 41078 Bernie St Fremont, CA$1.49M433,126
- 41091 Bernie St Fremont, CA$1.4M532,454
- 201 Saint Henry Dr Fremont, CA$732K321,271
- 200 Saint Henry Dr Fremont, CA$1.24M321,826
- Bernie Ln Fremont, CA$1.02M------
- 189 Clarence Way Fremont, CA$1.5M432,970
- 41082 Bernie St Fremont, CA$1.45M432,454
- 41067 Bernie St Fremont, CA$1.37M432,454
- 41095 Bernie St Fremont, CA$1.5M432,686
- 215 Saint Nicholas Ct Fremont, CA$805K421,356
- 192 Clarence Way Fremont, CA$1.45M432,686
- 41086 Bernie St Fremont, CA$1.48M542,628
- 203 Saint Nicholas Ct Fremont, CA$1.31M322,014
- 213 Saint Henry Dr Fremont, CA$1.1M321,767
- 196 Clarence Way Fremont, CA$1.43M432,454
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!