This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $79-86K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Indianapolis is $19,306.
Estimated value increase: $6.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Indianapolis is $10,349.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,926 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- All time views: 2,110
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $29,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Equipment: Not Applicable
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Foundation: Slab
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Master Bedroom Description: Deck
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Asphalt
- Porch: Deck Main Level
- Exterior: Vinyl With Brick
- Exterior Amenities: Barn Mini
- Eating Area: Family Room
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub with Shower
- Lot Information: Storm Sewer
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,245 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 110 ft
- Lot width: 66 ft
- Parcel #: 490513116050000601
- Zillow Home ID: 1195971
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: North High School
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.