- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4108 Toccopola St, Raleigh, NC 276042.5 baths, 1,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $143,000
- Parking: 310 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,714 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 172520705050000
- Zillow Home ID: 50118105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4108 Toccopola Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Raleigh, and 103% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,756 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 4112 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$126K321,780
- 4101 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC$153K321,250
- 4105 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC$162K331,801
- 4116 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$138K--2.51,550
- 502 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC--------
- 4109 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC--------
- 4100 Standing Rock Way Raleigh, NC$117K--2.51,340
- 4120 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$127K--2.51,363
- 4115 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC$103K--2--
- 2201 Tucca Way Raleigh, NC$159K32.51,746
- 4102 Standing Rock Way Raleigh, NC$114K32.51,375
- 4037 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC$176K--2.51,976
- 4124 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$157K--2.51,714
- 2205 Tucca Way Raleigh, NC$136K32.51,525
- 4104 Standing Rock Way Raleigh, NC$117K32.51,340
- 4125 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC$169K32.51,888
- 4028 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$185K--2.52,088
- 4106 Standing Rock Way Raleigh, NC$116K--2.51,340
- 4128 Toccopola St Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,290
- 4033 Mantua Way Raleigh, NC$151K--21,502
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.