411 15th StAPT K, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Sold on 12/23/13: $769,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Cooperative:800 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $769,000
- Heating Type:Radiant
Plenty of natural light, bamboo floors and exposed brick throughout add to the comfort and serenity of this lovely home. The layout is ideal with bedrooms at opposite ends, enhancing privacy. The apartment also includes excellent utilization of space, including built-in shelving, extra storage above each closet, and a custom-built loft bed in one of the bedrooms. The newly renovated bathroom features Italian tiling and new, modern fixtures. To top it all off, this gorgeous home is located in a 100% owner occupied building with a lovely common patio and dedicated basement storage, only steps to the F/G trains, Prospect Park, the Armory YMCA Sports Center, the Pavillion movie theater, and all the nearby shops and restaurants of Park Slope. This is truly a prime place to call home.
Qualified buyers only. Buyers' brokers OK. Pets allowed upon approval.
We are situated at the corner of 15th Street and 8th Avenue in historic Park Slope. Park Slope is characterized by its historic buildings, top-rated restaurants, bars, and shops, as well as close access to Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Academy of Music, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the Brooklyn Museum, the Brooklyn Conservatory of Music, and the Central Library (as well as the Park Slope branch) of the Brooklyn Public Library system. In December 2006, Natural Home magazine named Park Slope one of America's ten best neighborhoods based on criteria including parks, green spaces and neighborhood gathering spaces; farmer's markets and community gardens; public transportation and locally-owned businesses; and environmental and social policy. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Slope). Park Slope also boasts great public schools and social/entertainment options for young children. This beautiful home is less than one block from Prospect Park, the F/G train, the B69 bus, the Pavilion movie theater, a grocery store, and many wonderful restaurants. Our building is a pre-war, 4-story, brick-front coop that was constructed in (~)1910. The building has great curb appeal, offers basement storage, and has a very pleasant common patio with lawn furniture, grills, flowers, etc. for the enjoyment of all residents. Neighbors are terrific and care a lot about the building and the community.
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow78
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #01103007300411000000000K
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID83047453
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$603,388||$513K – $694K||+$10,886||$754||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,456/mo||$1.9K – $3.2K/mo||+$20||$3.07||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Park Slope home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for New York as a whole. Among Park Slope homes, this home is valued 34.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Slope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 94.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
Neighborhood for 411 15th Street APT K
- 411 15th St APT P Brooklyn, NY$344K------
- 411 15th St APT L Brooklyn, NY$379K------
- 411 15th St APT E Brooklyn, NY$609K------
- 411 15th St APT J Brooklyn, NY$496K--1.0815
- 411 15th St APT A Brooklyn, NY$473K11.0650
- 411 15th St APT C Brooklyn, NY--11.0502
- 411 15th St Brooklyn, NY$606K------
- 411 15th St APT B Brooklyn, NY$521K------
- 411 15th St APT 16 Brooklyn, NY$1.43M----12,424
- 423 15th St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$367K31.0790
- 426 15th St APT 3L Brooklyn, NY--------
- 1503 8th Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.2M11.06,328
- 423 15th St APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$618K------
- 423 15th St APT 1C Brooklyn, NY$366K21.0650
- 423 15th St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$516K31.0790
- 423 15th St APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$496K------
- 423 15th St APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$493K11.0--
- 423 15th St APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$521K------
- 423 15th St APT 4A Brooklyn, NY$649K------
- 423 15th St APT 3D Brooklyn, NY$686K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005