411 2nd St, Isleton, CA 956413 beds, 3 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Isleton is a classic little Delta town rick in California history. There are quaint shops, restraunts and bars, B & B's, a nice public dock, and lots of charm.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 286 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Water
- Huge basement area, wine cellar, 3 big bedrooms, zoned res/comm
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 15700210100000
- Zillow Home ID: 25958577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Walnut Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Sacramento Metro, and 35.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Walnut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walnut Grove home values.
- 410 2nd St Isleton, CA$670K322,632
- 412 2nd St Isleton, CA$656K432,762
- 408 2nd St Isleton, CA$444K321,747
- 500 2nd St Isleton, CA$562K322,300
- 406 2nd St Isleton, CA$214K211,263
- 404 2nd St Isleton, CA$609K42.52,251
- 501 D St Isleton, CA$140K211,000
- B St Isleton, CA$158K311,160
- 205 B St Isleton, CA$155K------
- 207 B St Isleton, CA$267K311,539
- 209 B St Isleton, CA$289K321,670
- 604 Union St Isleton, CA$157K11924
- 606 Union St Isleton, CA$128K31676
- Union St Sacramento, CA--------
- 213 3rd St Isleton, CA$171K311,368
- 303 B St Isleton, CA$151K321,224
- 608 Union St Isleton, CA$240K311,377
- 211 3rd St Isleton, CA--------
- 305 B St Isleton, CA$148K311,089
- 610 Union St Isleton, CA$280K311,627
Nearby Schools in Walnut Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Isleton Elementary K-6 0.1 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292