411 3rd St, Montara, CA 94037Studio, 3 baths, 2,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $268
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 670 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,610 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 036061140
- Zillow Home ID: 15532770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Montara, and 94.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94037 home values.
- 419 3rd St Montara, CA$983K43.52,312
- 403 3rd St Montara, CA$724K32.51,300
- 1165 East Ave Montara, CA$973K32.52,470
- 427 3rd St Montara, CA$1.13M43.52,312
- 412 3rd St Montara, CA$748K321,640
- 435 3rd St Montara, CA$995K43.52,312
- 428 3rd St Montara, CA$713K321,000
- 404 3rd St Montara, CA$647K321,640
- 396 2nd St Montara, CA$800K32.51,840
- 436 3rd St Montara, CA$855K321,970
- 431 4th St Montara, CA$746K311,050
- 443 3rd St Montara, CA$1.05M432,150
- 387 3rd St CA$739K321,530
- 380 2nd St Montara, CA$737K321,620
- 444 3rd St Montara, CA$916K43.52,300
- 411 4th St Montara, CA$1.05M32.52,353
- 427 4th St Montara, CA$657K211,000
- 390 3rd St Montara, CA$703K32.51,280
- 447 3rd St Montara, CA$814K331,750
- 403 4th St Montara, CA$728K321,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!