411-415 E 37th St 5j, New York, NY 100161 bed, 2 baths, 1,145 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1989
- 111 days on Zillow
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $939
- MLS #: 71024
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Condo Common Charges \ 1184, Financing Allowed \ 90, Tax Deduction \ 0, Private Outdoor Space \ Terrace, Dogs Allowed \ true, Cats Allowed \ true, Live- in Superintendent \ true, Bike Room \ true, Total Floors \ 43, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 969, Lot Number \ 1001, Buyfolio Building ID \ 64125
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 443
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Lot width: 190
- Parcel #: 09691010
- Zillow Home ID: 31511627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411-415 E 37th St 5j
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in New York Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.