- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
411 Crescent St, Waco, TX 767052 beds, 1 bath, 1,155 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2009
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- 2 storage sheds, concrete parking, attached 2 car garage, washer/dryer connections
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,155 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 200241000099005
- Zillow Home ID: 52052290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 Crescent Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lacy-Lakeview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% higher than in Waco Metro, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lacy-Lakeview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lacy-Lakeview home values.
- 409 Crescent St Waco, TX--311,407
- 407 Crescent St Waco, TX$86K31.51,181
- 415 Crescent St Waco, TX$91K--11,069
- Crescent St Waco, TX------27,007
- 600 Avenue H Waco, TX$69K--21,507
- 417 Crescent St Waco, TX$84K--21,114
- 601 Avenue H Waco, TX$65K311,195
- 319 Avenue G Waco, TX$74K--11,077
- 317 Avenue G Waco, TX$100K311,365
- 602 Avenue H Waco, TX$64K--11,057
- 501 Avenue G Waco, TX$123K422,112
- 603 Avenue H Waco, TX$64K--11,170
- 505 Avenue G Waco, TX$53K----1,456
- 303 Estelle Rice Dr Moody, TX$56K321,650
- 313 Avenue G Waco, TX$110K321,631
- 604 Avenue H Waco, TX$64K311,089
- 600 Avenue I Waco, TX$68K31.51,590
- 508 Woodall St # B Waco, TX$53K--11,288
- 404 Avenue I Waco, TX$56K--21,120
- 605 Avenue H Waco, TX$70K321,573
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.