- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 3,591 all time views
- HOA Fee: $175
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $1,620,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $306
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 753 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Full, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Elevator(s)/Lift(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Bidet, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Location \ Court, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Golf Course, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 173073008000
- Zillow Home ID: 19373500
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.28-2.15M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 186.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|409 Estancia Ct Monterey, CA||$1.67M||4||5||3,959|
|399 Estancia Ct Monterey, CA||$1.39M||4||3||3,074|
|407 Estancia Ct Monterey, CA||$1.95M||4||6||4,014|
|300 Belladera Ct Monterey, CA||$1.51M||3||3||3,082|
|302 Belladera Ct Monterey, CA||$1.75M||5||2||3,622|
|405 Estancia Ct Monterey, CA||$1.69M||4||2.5||4,856|
|401 Estancia Ct Monterey, CA||$1.78M||3||3.5||4,785|
|304 Belladera Ct Monterey, CA||$1.58M||4||3||3,064|
|401 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA||$2.05M||3||3.5||5,250|
|403 Estancia Ct Monterey, CA||$1.75M||5||3.5||4,239|
|308 Belladera Ct Monterey, CA||$1.53M||4||4||3,387|
|306 Belladera Ct Monterey, CA||$1.7M||3||3.5||3,189|
|403 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA||$2.08M||5||5.5||5,000|
|104 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|104 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA||--||--||--||--|
|409 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA||$2.24M||4||3||5,196|
|106 Via Del Milagro Monterey, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|120 Via Del Milagro LOT 61 Monterey, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|405 Estrella Ave Monterey, CA||$1.74M||4||4||3,543|
|405 Estrella Doro Monterey, CA||$1.57M||4||3.5||3,543|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!