411 Fairoaks Cir, Chapel Hill, NC 275163 beds, 3 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Village West Must See!
Incredible two-story townhouse featuring a prime location, wonderful neighborhood and beautiful living spaces is a must see! Situated approximately 2 miles from the UNC campus and just minutes from the park, it offers a beautiful setting and inviting home for a very affordable price.
A professionally landscaped front welcomes you home. Step up to the private porch leading to the foyer with gleaming maple laminate floors and sidelight. Opening from the foyer is a spacious living room. It is a delightful gathering space with corner wood burning fireplace and large glass sliding doors leading to the main floor deck. Enjoy tranquil wooded views and the convenience of extra entertaining space when the sliders are left open. Set adjacent to the kitchen is a nice dining room with decorative track lighting. Currently used as an additional living area, this room offers plenty of space for dining or furniture. The main floor also offers a lovely powder room updated with new tile flooring in March of 2014.
The vibrant galley style kitchen features plenty of cabinets for all your storage needs and sky lighted breakfast nook perfect for casual dining.
Venture up the stairs through the sky lighted hall leading to a large master bedroom completed with private bath and two additional nicely sized bedrooms. Each bedroom hosts sliding glass doors opening to an additional deck overlooking majestic trees.
Come visit this lovely townhome in Village West today and immerse yourself in a vacation like setting complete with community pool, state of the art clubhouse and basketball/tennis area.
Contact Masha Halpern of Masha Halpern & The Smart Move Team for more information or to schedule a showing. Visit www.TheSmartMoveTeam.com or email Masha@MashaHalpern.com
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1979
- HOA Fee: $207
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $172,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Tennis Court
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9779902430
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 50035298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 Fairoaks Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chapel Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Chapel Hill, and 80.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27516 home values.
- 409 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$167K331,539
- 413 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$178K331,285
- 407 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$166K32.51,542
- 405 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$174K331,787
- 403 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$172K32.51,900
- 409 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$165K331,539
- 401 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$169K331,560
- 451 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$168K321,536
- 453 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$159K21.51,341
- 414 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$168K32.5--
- 455 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$168K32.51,542
- 457 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$176K431,719
- 459 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$171K32.51,626
- 436 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$173K331,754
- 428 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$168K221,528
- 408 Fairoaks Cir Chapel Hill, NC$165K32.51,543
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!