This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,026 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,436 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $505,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Tennis Court
- A/C \ Cac, Adult Community \ Y, Basement \ None, Cable \ Y, Class \ Con, County \ S, Detached/Attached \ Att, Dining Room \ Lr/Dr, Dryer \ Y, Fuel \ Gas, Heat \ Ha, Kitchen Type \ Eik, Last Status Change \ NEW, MBR 1ST FLOOR \ Y, Patio/Terrace \ Y, PET TYPE SRCH \ .01.02., Pets \ Y, Picture \ Y, Pool \ Ig, Pool Description \ Community, Refrigerator \ Y, Smoking \ Y, STATUS \ A, Style \ Homeowner Assoc, Taxes \ 7874.00, Tennis Court \ Y, Tennis Court Desc \ Community, Type Ownership \ Homeowner Assoc, W/W Carpet \ Y, Washer \ Y, Wood Floors \ Y, Zone \ 20
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0400243020100066000
- Zillow Home ID: 64675831
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $425K-1.4M.
Market guideZillow predicts 11747 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Melville as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% higher than in Melville, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11747 home values.
Nearby Schools in Melville
Data by GreatSchools.org