411 N Cedar St, Little Rock, AR 722052 beds, 1 bath, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,795 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 91 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: 10389185
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Parcel #: 34L0640002200
- Zillow Home ID: 308858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 N Cedar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hillcrest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% lower than in Little Rock, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hillcrest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Little Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillcrest home values.
- 407 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$177K--11,251
- 415 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$232K--12,351
- 315 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$207K--11,358
- 417 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$281K--21,497
- 311 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$217K221,450
- 421 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$342K--22,156
- 406 N Pine St Little Rock, AR$217K--11,608
- 3919 Lee Ave Little Rock, AR$146K--21,840
- 400 N Pine St Little Rock, AR$156K--11,191
- 414 N Pine St Little Rock, AR$200K321,521
- 309 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$322K32.52,629
- 322 N Pine St Little Rock, AR$106K--11,120
- 416 N Pine St Little Rock, AR$180K321,455
- 404 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$215K--21,576
- 408 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$214K321,945
- 400 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$167K--21,261
- 320 N Pine St Little Rock, AR$198K321,702
- 414 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$228K--32,333
- 422 N Pine St Little Rock, AR$124K--21,440
- 324 N Cedar St Little Rock, AR$152K--21,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.