411 Norfolk St UNIT 1F, Somerville, MA 021431 bed, 1 bath, 336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Situated in the rear corner of the building, a wall of windows fill the space with light. With hardwood floors and a modern kitchen (built in 2002), this unit far out-performs its stated space with an abundance of custom features designed to increase space and allow for privacy, including a separate "bedroom nook" (queen sized platform bed with shelving above and storage below), built-in bookshelves, and a walk-in closet.
DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY to own in Somerville/Cambridge for less than you'd pay in rent!... the unit must be owner occupied - there is a generous deed restriction, so please ask for details!
Professionally managed--never shovel snow again!
Condo fee is $194/month
Property taxes are an unbelievably low $300/year
Mandatory rental parking in Webster St garage if occupant owns a car - $125/month
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $194
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $153,825
- Flooring: Hardwood
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Wall Unit, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Exterior Maintenance, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Hot Water, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Landscaping, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Laundry Facilities, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Master Insurance, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewer, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Loft, STYLE \ Low-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 336 sqft
- Parcel #: 96-D-4 Sub lot:411-1F
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63010285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 411 Norfolk Street UNIT 1F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% lower than in Somerville, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02143 home values.
- Unit 2H$388K211,070
- Unit 2E$212K211,080
- Unit 1A$205K11336
- Unit 1B$173KStudio1323
- Unit 1D$183K11323
- Unit 1E$213K11336
- Unit 1G$182K11323
- Unit 1H$192K11323
- Unit 1I$177K11323
- Unit 1J$198K11336
- Unit 2A$398K211,080
- Unit 2B$409K311,070
- Unit 2C--311,200
- Unit 2D$321K211,070
- Unit 2F$398K211,080
- Unit 2G$400K321,070
- Unit 2I$388K211,070
- Unit 2J$360K211,080
- Unit 2C$449K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!