- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 596 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,444 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: 07279170
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ Storage, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, New Construction \ No, Amenities \ Playground, Cooling Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Rooms \ Dining Rm\Living Rm Combo, Basement \ Crawlspace, Parking \ Carport, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Style \ Bungalow\Cottage, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Parking \ 1 Car, Laundry Type \ Closet, Amenities \ Park, Interior Features \ Tile Floors
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,058 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: S37 -11-011
- Zillow Home ID: 91033238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $82-172K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year. Among 31558 homes, this home is 39.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 132.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Saint Marys, and 1.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 31558 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Marys.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|210 E Dillingham St Saint Marys, GA||$133K||2||1||861|
|208 E Dillingham St Saint Marys, GA||$142K||3||1||1,048|
|407 Norris St Saint Marys, GA||$131K||3||1||980|
|503 1/2 Norris St Saint Marys, GA||$156K||2||3||1,200|
|503 Norris St Saint Marys, GA||$152K||2||2||--|
|205 E Dillingham St Saint Marys, GA||$224K||3||2||2,068|
|304 E Dillingham St Saint Marys, GA||$294K||3||3.5||2,714|
|412 Norris St Saint Marys, GA||$142K||3||1||1,286|
|200 E Dillingham St Saint Marys, GA||$182K||3||1||1,771|
|408 Ready St Saint Marys, GA||$212K||2||1||2,043|
|503 Norris St Saint Marys, GA||$148K||3||2||1,210|
|404 Ready St Saint Marys, GA||$160K||2||2||1,300|
|301 E Conyers St Saint Marys, GA||$137K||1||1||1,000|
|203 E Dillingham St Saint Marys, GA||$215K||2||2||2,095|
|304 E Dillingham St Saint Marys, GA||$363K||4||3.5||2,751|
|502 Ready St Saint Marys, GA||$272K||4||2.5||2,706|
|502 Ready St Saint Marys, GA||$212K||4||2.5||--|
|507 Norris St Saint Marys, GA||$266K||2||1||2,894|
|506 Ready St Saint Marys, GA||$198K||--||--||--|
|305 E Conyers St Saint Marys, GA||$147K||2||2||1,240|
Nearby Schools in Saint Marys
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!