A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $410-505K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $26.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Jose is $21,029.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1987
- All time views: 2,852
- HOA Fee: $375/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $430,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $410
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Laundry Room
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Liability
- Association Fees Include: Landscaping/Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Sewer
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Communications: Intercom
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: Dining Bar
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Flooring: Laminate
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Assigned Spaces
- Gate/Door Opener
- Underground Parking
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- HOA Amenities: Elevator
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Electric
- Kitchen: Countertop - Formica
- Laundry: Hookup - Washer/Dryer
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Composition
- Fire Alarm
- Secured Garage/Parking
- Security Building
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Elevator / Lift
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Subclass: Condominium
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Water: Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,048 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 25950072
- Zillow Home ID: 19574590
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.8% higher than in San Jose, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.